Point Park University in the USA invites applications for scholarships for International Students in the 2020/21 Academic session.
Point Park University is pleased to offer a wide range of generous merit-based scholarships based on academic and/or artistic achievement.
Scholarships are a form of gift aid and do not need to be repaid. When you are accepted to Point Park, you automatically are considered for these awards.
Worth of Award
Scholarships vary in amount, up to $19,000
- Full-time traditional undergraduate FRESHMEN
- GPA 3.9 and SAT 1250/ACT 26 OR GPA 3.8 and SAT 1290/ACT 27 OR GPA 3.7 and SAT 1320/ACT 28
- Must meet University’s standard academic progress policy to keep award
- Merit aid is to be used to offset the cost of tuition and fees ONLY
How to Apply
- When you are accepted to Point Park, you automatically are considered for these awards.
Deadline: Applications are currently ongoing.