Fordham University in the USA invites applications for various full international student scholarships in the 2020/2021 academic session.
Fordham University commits significant funds to support scholarships. Awards are made on a competitive basis taking into consideration academic and performance profiles, leadership, and other factors.
These four-year scholarships may be received for up to eight semesters (fall and spring only). The first five scholarships below are the most competitive.
Worth of Award
- This scholarship augments gift aid from all sources to cover the full tuition cost each year (fees not included) for courses taken as a traditional undergraduate student at Fordham.
- The scholarship will be adjusted for only one half of other non-tuition-specific outside resources or scholarships. The remaining half may be used for additional educational expenses.
- Presidential awards also cover the average cost of a double room or actual charges, whichever is less (excluding meal plans and fees), if the student lives on campus.
- The Presidential Scholarship is awarded to entering traditional first-year students who generally rank in the top 1 to 2 per cent in their high school class.
- The Presidential Scholarship is awarded to the top 20 admitted students each year.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of excellent academic achievement in high school, test scores and personal characteristics.
How to Apply
- No separate application is necessary, please fill the financial aid application before the deadline
Deadline: Applications close November 1, 2020.